The 3.5 inch IDE hard disk or 5.25 inch IDE drive, a recorder, a conversion can use as a SATA interface connected computer motherboard or ORICO the hard disk seat, hard disk box, easy drive SATA interface .
Tool Free Installation
ORICO 3.5 Inch IDE Enclosure supports plug and play installation, with its unique design, you do not need any tool or screws to install the enclosure. It allows users to mount or unmount 2.5 inch Drive in a few second, to access to your internal 3.5" hard drive disk or solid state drive easily and quickly, to share content of multiple drives to computer by take 1 drive out and put another in.
Compatible with Windows 98 , 2000 , XP , 2003 , Vista , 7 , 2008 , Windows 8 32 or 64Bit , Linux kernels 3.0 or Later and Mac Desktop & Laptop with Available USB Host
• Tool Free External Enclosure supports 3.5 inch Hard Drive HDD
• Input is SATA & IDE, support SATA II, Connection Hard Disk Transfer Adapter
• 3.5 inch IDE External Hard Drive HDD
• Metal design looks very texture; fit to most devices from home and office
• 130 x90 x45mm, easy to carry and place